WePay’s mission is to empower small businesses through frictionless access to software and financial services. To make that vision a reality, we are looking for a driven and capable person to join us in our journey as the Associate Manager of AML Investigations. This person will be responsible for leading the AML Investigations team managing day-to-day operations and ensuring initiatives and processes comply with applicable laws, regulations, and company policy. Our AML Investigations team is responsible for identifying and mitigating money laundering and terrorist financing related risks. These are critical functions to keep the financial ecosystem safe and also meet our regulatory obligations as a financial institution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage day-to-day operations for the AML Investigations team located in Palo Alto, CA; Redwood City, CA and Providence, RI
- Collaborate closely with the broader compliance function team members, chief compliance officer, risk teams and product teams to fulfill compliance obligations and mitigate compliance risks
- Address questions related to policy use and application on cases from the AML investigations team
- Coach and guide the AML Investigations Analysts regarding the quality of their work and general productivity
- Manage time-off approvals, time card submissions and performance reviews for the team
- Be part of risk & compliance leadership and drive initiatives related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML), USA PATRIOT Act, and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Assist in developing and improving policies and processes related to the functioning of the team
- Manage AML investigations related escalations from partners/customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Solid understanding of payments risk and regulatory compliance space
- Prior experience in managing high performing teams
- Ability to multitask and manage teams in multiple locations
- Strong business acumen
- Hands-on leader who is eager to master the details of WePay’s AML and risk management processes
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong team player
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes