WePay believes strongly in investing in our employees and the employee experience. The Sr. Human Resources Manager will be a key member of the People team focused on driving initiatives, programs, and processes that deliver on that experience.
Specifically, this person will be a strong operational leader who is both good at analyzing data and employee feedback/sentiment. Moreover, they will then be able to use this insight to strategically design and execute on programs and change initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, articulate, and a highly-motivated achiever with a passion for the Human Resources function. They are able to utilize their professional experience to resolve complex issues of diverse scope where thorough and creative analysis of data requires a review of various factors within the context of company policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the end to end bi-yearly performance management cycles including merit & promotion process, calibrations and manager coaching & training
- Drive compensation strategy and execution of compensation initiatives
- Develop, lead and analyze the employee survey process and action planning
- Manage any management training programs
- Reporting and analysis lead for HR related initiatives and projects
- Roll out of any other new HR initiatives and integration
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or equivalent experience
- Must have the ability to maintain high confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in managing complex HR projects, stakeholders and deliverables
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and strong proficiency in Excel
- Expert at building relationships and understanding nuanced employee feedback/concerns
- Good at communicating with and influencing all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of empathy, open to feedback and high self-awareness
- Embraces change and able to guide employees through difficult changes
- Passionate about building great employee experiences and investing in employee morale
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes