Our Security team’s mission is to protect infrastructure processing billions of dollars in payments and protect our customer data. We strive to ensure that we provide low friction high-impact security controls across everything we do. As we continue to scale our security program, this role will focus on developing security solutions including encryption, key management, services and systems security, authentication, security monitoring. Your work will directly impact the way we protect our entire payments ecosystem.
What will you do
- Implement and support encryption modules and libraries
- Implement, deploy and support internal authentication services
- Enhance the security posture of internal development tools and infrastructure
- Enable the use of security features in a frictionless manner for other developers and customers
What we are looking for
- Experience in systems security, cryptography, key management, PKI-based systems
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute or App Engine)
- Broad exposure to many security disciplines and deeper understanding of models and principles behind core security concepts
- Architecting and coding reliable and scalable security services
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Go and or equivalent
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes