WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Architect, build and iterate on scalable and well-documented tools and dashboards
- Work with numerous teams (engineering, finance, marketing, support, sales) to build tools to help solve challenges in data collection, customer usage, and product delivery
- Identify repeated manual tasks and help automate them
- Collaborate with peers to write, review, and provide feedback on technical specifications
- Provide timelines and cost/benefit analysis to inform internal tools roadmap
- Balance technical and business interests in a fast-moving, engineering-driven culture
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 or more years of development experience
- Track record of deploying production-quality software
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks such as React, Redux Angular, Backbone, etc.
- Ability to work in the full-stack (comfortable switching between the front and back-end)
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Go or equivalent
- Solid understanding of modern software deployment and management techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little supervision
- Experience in micro-service application deployments in terms of configuration, service discovery and availability
- Strong understanding of network protocols and applications
- Comfortable working and managing Unix and Linux systems
- SQL programming and tuning
- Knowledge of database systems including Mysql, Redis, Cassandra, HBase, etc.
- Virtualization expertise in cloud resource provisioning
- Git Administration
- Bachelor of Science Degree in CS or equivalent technical experience
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.