As the Director PMO at WePay, a Chase company, you will be responsible for leading the day to day execution and associated results of complex strategic initiatives that our key to the product-centric successes of WePay, integration and aligned strategic program initiatives with Chase. This is a new position and we require a versatile, self-starting individual who can proactively engage a virtual, cross organizational agile-like team with minimal direction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and lead a team of program and project managers to support initiatives within sales, product, technology, risk and operations in the WePay and Chase organizations.
- Drive execution and business results.
- Manage program/project communications & status reporting from a portfolio view across WePay and Chase.
- Understand and evangelize the strategic goals of WePay
- Ensure program and project management best practices are created, deployed and optimized which assure delivery excellence.
- Drive continuous process enhancements/improvements that ensure efficiency and meet control and governance requirements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience in SaaS or Fintech - a mix of Start Up and Enterprise company experience ideal.
- Solid functional knowledge, PMO program/project management, strategy, business development, product development and operations
- Educated, Masters preferred, minimum BA/BSc degree, with continuous education on Program Management, Methodologies, Certifications along with increased responsibilities in Program/Project complexity, scope, levels, management and leadership
- Exceptional cross-functional, stakeholder management and communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization in a collaborative team environment across multiple business units and complex environments
- Strong ability to lead a high-performing team of project and program managers
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others and roll up sleeves to provide a consultative approach while creating successful outcomes
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively and use critical thinking to drive results
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes