WePay, a Chase company, is looking for a strong, dedicated, take-initiative-and-lead Senior Demand Generation Manager. You’ll play an integral role growing and accelerating our business opportunity pipeline. You’ll be responsible for developing and deploying an array of paid and unpaid programs to deliver more, better qualified leads in our rapidly growing space.
The cool thing here is that you’ll have great opportunity to roll up your sleeves and flex the muscles you’ve already developed - strategic and tactical, creative and quantitative - while continuing to stretch and grow too. What’s more, you’re joining an organization that is determined to take performance and results to the next level - so you’ll find us highly receptive to your ideas for testing new approaches, tactics, and technologies.
You will report directly to our Head of Marketing, working in close partnership with other members of our marketing and sales teams, in this high-impact and high-visibility role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own our overall strategy and execution of proactive marketing lead development and nurturing in service of the team’s broader MQLs and SQL targets
- Develop, execute, and optimize programs in service of business goals
- Test and scale fast to grow and improve lead acquisition and engagement to MQL
- Manage and own timelines, budget, and reporting of programs - including managing internal and external resources like team content strategist to create materials needed to support your new programs
- Lead analysis and reporting of results to provide internal visibility and inform how / where best to deploy more resources
- Identify / recommend new lead acquisition tools and technologies
- Partner closely with sales colleagues, especially our SDR team, on concerted joint-execution programs and campaigns, ie: events
- Manage contractors and/or vendors supporting our Demand Gen activities
- Mentor and train others on the team – up, down, and around
- Be a leader beyond your role, a change-maker, and a thought leader in the WePay community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years experience developing and executing successful online and offline B2B Demand Generation campaigns
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound program creation, execution, data flow, measurement, analysis and reporting across tactics - and excited to own it all end-to-end
- Marketo and Salesforce proficiency
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adwords, Remarketing, and SEO
- Test & Learn mindset, backed by strong analytical insights and decision support with great attention to detail
- Passion for managing multiple, concurrent campaigns and projects to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Driven, self-starter who thrives on seeing big results
- Scrappy startup experience
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes