WePay is searching for an exceptional Associate Product Manager to join the Customer Experience Product team. The Customer Experience Product team is responsible for WePay’s customer-facing web products and the public APIs that power them, such as our Partner and Merchant Dashboards, merchant onboarding products, reporting and analytics tools, and more. You will be responsible for high-impact features on day one.
WePay expects product managers to do everything they can to serve our customers - we do not have rigid roles and responsibilities.
Product managers have been known to write documentation, pull data from BigQuery, bring the donuts for a bug bash, even write a (very) little bit of code.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct customer research, set the product vision, define success criteria, write user stories.
- Work with world-class engineers and product designers in an agile environment to build and launch new features quickly and often.
- Lead large, cross-functional teams to ensure alignment across the entire company and make your features a success in the market.
- Nurture and iterate on your products to continually improve them.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Product sense: you have an innate ability to identify what makes for a great user experience and think through how something could be better.
- Critical and analytical thinking: you can go beyond theory and product vision and go deep on details; you are data-driven and fluent with numbers.
- Communication: you can easily and accurately describe complex, technical concepts in ways anyone can understand.
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lift up teams, persuade others, and motivate by example.
- Passion: you are excited about building new products or experiences that deliver value to other people.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes