We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to join WePay! As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll help us find top talent. Working from our Redwood City, CA office, you’ll make a huge impact on our growing company by filling high-priority requisitions.
What You Will Do
- Building effective, cohesive teams in a fast-paced environment
- Manage full cycle recruiting process
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities; brainstorm new ideas and implement projects as needed
- Identify potential candidates through various creative and effective means
- Maintain pipeline activity, candidate status, and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Partner closely with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Managing internal stakeholders and providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Keeping candidates continually informed with effective communications throughout the hiring process
- Drive the offer process including closing candidates
- Occasionally assist with other HR responsibilities, like onboarding, employee training, recruiting events, etc.
What We Are Looking For
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Has excellent communication skills, solid industry and market knowledge, and an overall creative and strategic approach to recruiting
- 2+ years of experience recruiting or sourcing in high-tech with a proven successful track record
- Exceptional research, communication (verbal and written), and analytical skills
- Strong interviewing, qualifying, and negotiation skills
- Can easily understand a company’s value prop and represent its brand effectively via varied channels of communication, such as emails/pitches, events, groups, partnerships, etc.
- Interested in WePay’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes