Millions of individuals, merchants and platforms run their business using WePay payments. WePay is seeking a Sr. Product Manager, Customer Experience to power our growth as the preferred payments partner for the platform economy.
In this role, you will own product strategy and deliverables for building great user experiences including a focus on merchant and partner reporting. Our platform partners rely on our transactional data & reporting for critical financial operations and business insights. Your work will include understanding partner & merchant needs, defining user stories, identifying success metrics & collaborating with cross functional teams to launch new product initiatives as well as improve upon existing ones.
You are going to focus on building and innovating, plus some optimization. You will gain a deep expertise in multiple areas related to payments, including merchant onboarding, credit card processing, POS, ACH, International Markets, Risk and Compliance. You will also get a deeper understanding of our customers across various verticals - crowdfunding, marketplaces and SaaS business management tools.
WePay expects product managers to do whatever they can to serve our customers - we do not have rigid roles and responsibilities. Product managers have been known to write documentation, bring the donuts for a bug bash & write sql.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify customer needs.
- Develop and own your product vision & roadmap.
- Define and track metrics that inform the success of your product initiatives.
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to bring innovative products to the market.
- Develop expertise in partner and merchant reporting/data needs
- Build offerings that make it easy for customers to leverage their WePay data for their operations and business insights
- Develop strategy for merchant and partner reporting. The strategy will address the varying needs of customers depending on their size and sophistication
- Evaluate and integrate with third-party vendors in order to meet our customer’s needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Aptitude to learn, solve challenging problems and a passion to deliver great user experiences
- 3+ years product management experience building SaaS products for businesses, with strong track record of success
- Experience creating wireframes to communicate concept and product ideas
- Experience working on accounting, reconciliation and/or business intelligence systems
- An obsession with customer research, product fidelity and user experience
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, finance, or related field
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes