Risk and Compliance products and policy is a critical part of WePay's continued success, as it builds the future of Chase’s SMB digital markets and services internally, while also delivering seamless and innovative services to ISV partners. A strong compliance program and product readiness play a significant role, as it impacts brand value and profitability. As the global marketplace has evolved, so has the complexity to balance the ever-increasing compliance demands of regulators and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for PM / Policy person who can build out our plans for international expansion to understand the AML/KYC other compliance requirements for each country, select vendors who we will work with to implement these, and scope out the projects to implement these. The role will require someone who can roll up their sleeves and dig into the technical challenges we face across our product and infrastructure. Proactively, predict issues before they become problems and make value-enhancing course corrections and respond effectively when action is required.
What You Will Do
- Own vision and roadmap to come up with a strategy and implementation
- Working closely with Chase counterparts to create an exceptional, world-class Compliance suite of products and programs
- Strategize and build AML/KYC products and workflows
- Cater to new international market segments and new on-boarding experiences either directly on Chase/WePay platform or via Partners
- Work with Chase and WePay Operations Leadership to establish, implement and improve appropriate compliance processes and policies
- Evaluate and work with 3rd party vendors as needed, to create additional inputs and validation to help with Compliance
- Make build vs buy decisions
- Build controls and reports - track and measure the success of your initiatives
- Build reports and control to ensure continuous monitoring of Compliance programs
- Work with Engineering on product execution roadmap
- Delivery using agile development methodologies
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years product management experience with strong track record of strategy and execution
- Expertise and prior experience instituting Compliance policies & products in international markets
- Ability to work with cross-functional technical teams and business stakeholders
- Prior experience working with 3rd party AML/KYC vendors
- Degree in Engineering, Law, Business or a related field (Master’s preferred)
- Agile product development experience, leading Scrum teams
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes