Ready to have big impact and big fun? WePay seeks a dynamic Director of Product Marketing who will own building out and bringing to life our differentiated product messaging strategy. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution, and be hands-on in creating messages, programs, and content targeted at key personas - working along the way with a committed team of marketers including direct reports as well as our co-founders and great people in Sales, Account Management, and Product Management.
The ideal candidate will have vast opportunity to stretch and grow, to help others do so too, and to have a great time while profoundly helping small businesses and consumers financially via the WePay’s offerings. This high visibility position reports to our Head of Marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead development of our next-gen product positioning and how we articulate it as our overall value proposition to key customer segments - we genuinely think we’ve got a pretty cool roadmap, but it needs your talents to really stand out
- Define and orchestrate team execution of product marketing strategies and deliverables, including new product go-to-market plans / launches, partner programs, and enablement materials for our software company customers and their users - all in service of driving adoption
- Produce content - ie: website copy, explainer videos, datasheets, blog posts, sales enablement demos, and case studies - that reinforce our messaging and support our buyer’s journey
- Be a constant, loud voice of the customer
- Own market intelligence including competitive assessment, sharing learning and implications to influence leadership thinking, roadmap planning, and field selling.
- Be a thought leader beyond your role, a mentor to those all around you, and a changemaker in the WePay community
- Make a difference each & every day
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of product marketing including experience in SaaS, cloud services, or financial services
- Customer obsession
- Proven talents related to what you’ll be tackling here, including crafting and conveying awesome narratives to different audiences, developing and managing go-to-market plans with Product colleagues, marrying your strengths in both strategic thinking and executional excellence to deliver great outcomes, and more
- Passion for collaboration and leading people to do their best work
- Did we say customer obsession already? :)
- Strong analytical mindset - comfortable interpreting and summarizing data, and drawing actionable insights and action items from it
- Organizational savvy
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Someone excited to have fun with us over meals, at the occasional game of laser tag, and in the world famous HalloWePay costume competition
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes