WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the end to end bi-yearly performance management cycles including merit & promotion process, calibrations and manager coaching & training
- Drive compensation strategy and execution of compensation initiatives
- Develop, lead and analyze the employee survey process and action planning
- Manage any management training programs
- Reporting and analysis lead for HR-related initiatives and projects
- Roll out of any other new HR initiatives and integration
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or equivalent experience
- Must have the ability to maintain high confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in managing complex HR projects, stakeholders and deliverables
- Strong organizational and project management skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and strong proficiency in Excel
- Expert at building relationships and understanding nuanced employee feedback/concerns
- Good at communicating with and influencing all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of empathy, open to feedback and high self-awareness
- Embraces change and able to guide employees through difficult changes
- Passionate about building great employee experiences and investing in employee morale
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.