Ready to have big impact and grow your design skills?
WePay seeks a talented Visual Designer who will help us advance a bold new look & feel reflecting our unique and expanding value to our customers - software platforms and merchants. You’ll play a central role in the creative development and execution of marketing materials for online and offline channels - extending existing brand designs to new assets and creating original new design components.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop unique visual components and finished assets to support top company and sales & marketing objectives
- Creative to support new customer acquisition efforts across channels
- Collateral to support product launches and enhancements
- Guides and best practice materials to help current customers grow
- Support corporate design projects, for example event materials, fun swag designs (we’re big on t-shirts, socks, and of course laptop stickers), and visually arresting PowerPoint presentations
- Be a voice beyond your role, a thought leader and a change-maker in the WePay community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A rich online portfolio of visual design in web, print, and illustration
- 2-5 years of relevant design experience - agency or in-house
- BA/BS in graphic design, illustration, digital media, or related area
- High proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), plus skill applying your design expertise in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Prototyping experience a plus such as InVision
- Exceptional communications skills
- Customer obsession
- Strong detail orientation - from designs to deadlines
- Passion for collaboration - we’re in this together
- Confidence receiving and giving direction/feedback from creative and business leaders
- Experience with A/B testing and performance marketing
- Someone excited to have fun with us, be it over meals or the world famous HalloWePay costume competition
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes