Providing an amazing support experience to our partners is a priority that WePay takes pride in doing. In fact, we’ve even won an award for Best Customer Service Department of the Year!
WePay is expanding its world-class Customer Service team all the way to the East Coast; Providence, RI to be exact. We are expecting to see large growth in our Providence office and are looking for the agents to be the first class to help us with opening this new office.
We’re looking for a caring and action-oriented advocate that can work autonomously to educate and assist the end users of our largest partners. It’s your chance to grow with a startup company as it expands to other countries, join a team of smart and fun people, and wake up on Monday morning knowing that you’re going to be doing something meaningful.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Use email and online chat to help customers
- Solve lots of customer problems in a high ticket volume environment
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to optimize our product
- Develop policies and processes that will help scale our team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong business writing and verbal skills
- Strong customer empathy and deep care for customers
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Interest in payments industry
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Be agile and able to deal with ambiguity
- Be relentlessly resourceful
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes