What You Will Do
- Learn WePay’s application and systems, and understand how the product benefits customers
- Provide outstanding, quality customer support with a high degree of timely and accurate responses to customers while meeting the department’s customer satisfaction and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) goals via email, chat and phone channels
- Identify potential issues and collaborate with teams outside of Customer Delight to find resolutions
- Research problems independently and identify root causes using problem-solving skills
- Learn and actively follow Customer Delight standards and procedures
- Participate in the creation of policies and processes that will help advance our team
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under a high degree of accountability for a number of cases closed, the time it takes to resolve an issue and other daily, weekly and monthly measurements
- Strong customer voice (empathetic with a deep care for customers)
- Ability to use provided tools and resources
- Flexible, able to deal with ambiguity, and adaptable to change
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor who also functions well on a team, working toward team goals, while assisting other agents and managers as needed
- Interest in payments industry
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.