A strong Compliance program not only reduces the financial risks but also the reputaltional risks. It makes an organization resilient, but can also offer significant secondary benefits on business operations, and even drive competitive advantage. Many customers seek out and want to do business with vendors who have a strong Compliance program. As part of JP Morgan Chase, WePay is rapidly growing, building the future of Chase’s SMB digital markets integration and services to those merchants, while also going to market delivering our seamless back office services to ISV partners, with best-in-class Risk and Compliance solutions.
The successful candidate will need to be a strong manager, mentor and leader, and expected to work collaboratively across WePay and Chase to institute and support current and upcoming products, policies, services, and initiatives. The role will require someone who is hands-on and dig into the technical challenges but also build a team and be able to step back and think strategically. Shift beyond the traditional role of value protection toward more of value creation, by proactively, predicting issues before they become problems and make value-enhancing course corrections as needed
What You Will Do
- Own vision and roadmap to come up with a strategy and implementation
- Working closely with Chase counterparts to create an exceptional, world-class Compliance suite of products and programs
- Strategize and build global AML/KYC products and workflows and new on-boarding experiences either directly on Chase/WePay platform or via Partners
- Establish, implement, and improve compliance processes and product solutions
- Work with external auditors and internal partners to achieve compliance within agreed timeframes
- Work to constantly improve our compliance position and status
- Build controls and reports - track and measure the success of your initiatives and ensure continuous monitoring of Compliance programs
- Hire and lead a team of Product managers both direct and dotted line reports
- Work with your direct reports and a cross functional team of engineers and stakeholders within WePay and Chase, in an agile development framework on execution of the Compliance product roadmap
- Provide leadership and drive security awareness and compliance across the company
What We Are Looking For
- 6+ years product management experience with strong track record of strategy and execution, working with cross functional business stakeholders
- Senior level experience working on major compliance programs in a complex technical environment supporting at a minimum SOC 2, PCI DSS, and ISO 27000 Series frameworks
- Strong technical background
- Commitment to excellence in people management
- Strong communication skills, in particular around objectively measuring risk
- Some travel required to support our global footprint, interact with regulators, and engage customers
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes