WePay is actively searching for our new Strategic Sales Executive. WePay is the preferred payment processing partner for the software platform economy and is leveraging the capabilities of the largest issuer/acquirer in the country.
As a member of the Strategic Sales team you will be responsible for sourcing and signing significant and strategic customers to WePay as well as supporting WePay opportunities with top clients of JP Morgan Chase. A commanding knowledge of the payments and technology ecosystems combined with exceptional sales acumen, closing complex sales deals with long sales cycles will be critical to success.
This position is with a newly formed team in an organization going through rapid growth, so the ideal candidate will be able to function well in rapidly changing environments. Internal partnership development and management will be essential, as we are aligned with multiple internal stakeholders to support clients of JP Morgan Chase.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, pursue, and push through to closing high value opportunities for WePay
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospect platform partners focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
- Evaluate WePay product capabilities to form a solution to meet client needs and drive revenue
- Create and execute relationship-based calling plans for longer term opportunities
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Function as a business partner to stakeholders across JP Morgan Chase, Chase Treasury Services, and Chase Merchant Services
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years payment industry experience, preferably with complex multiparty aggregation or channel relationships
- Sales and Business Development experience with technology firms
- Individuals who act with integrity and ethics
- Ability to articulate complex technical capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with complex payment models and building strategic initiatives with clients
- Track record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Powerful communication skills
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Fun and pleasant to work with, focused on collaboration to win, who will support their teammates
- A sales professional who is inspired by the impact they and their company create for their clients
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes