What You Will Do
- Design and build analytics data marts and data warehouse for high-performance analytics, and provide ongoing optimization and enhancements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop data solutions to address their needs
- Work with engineering team to ensure a scalable and streamlined process to extract data from the production environment into the analytics warehouse
- Develop reporting and visualization tools using in-house tools as well as third-party tools
- Define performance metrics and develop dashboards to evaluate business performance
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to support key corporate initiatives
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant technical field
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Data Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer or Data Scientist
- 4+ years experience in Python or Java
- 4+ years of experience in MySQL, NoSQL, BigQuery
- 2+ years experience in some of the following: Hadoop, Airflow, Kafka, Spark
- Experienced with Tableau, Chartio or other BI tools is preferred
- Fast-learner; ability to adapt to new development environments
- Detailed-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Creative problem solvers with can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.