What You Will Do
- Financial Analysis (for new deals and renewals; partners with Sales and Account Management leads to gather information as needed to build/leverage models to calculate and propose pricing terms) - partners closely with Finance
- Deal Approval Process Management (facilitate deals moving through internal processes and various stakeholder approvals; manages Deal Review Forum) - serves as an overall Project Manager for deal approvals; partners closely with Sales and Account Management leads; tracks SLAs, follows up on outstanding items, escalates as needed, ensures adherence to overall process, perform quality reviews, and gathers and stores evidence of approvals
- Presentation and Content Development (build PowerPoint presentations and other materials in support of internal communications, executive meetings, training, and demonstration of strong controls) - partners closely with Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Head of Revenue Operations as well as other Sales, Product, and Marketing stakeholders as needed
- Business Management and Reporting (own Revenue Organization content development and submission process for Monthly Business Reviews with executive leadership team; provides various monthly updates to report on KPIs and other areas of interest to the business) - partners closely with CRO and leaders within the Revenue Organization
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Communications, Business Management, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience working as an analyst in a Finance or other business function; experience in a Sales and/or Marketing function a strong plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; some prior project management or related experience is also required
- Strong relationship management skills; stakeholder management experience a strong plus
- Working knowledge of how businesses measure profitability and performance
- Prior experience creating and reporting on business metrics/KPIs is highly preferred
- Strong PowerPoint skills and presentation skills with the ability to tell a cohesive and succinct story; visual design skills a strong plus
- Background or demonstrated interest in Fintech and or Payments preferred
- Basic understanding of quality control processes
- Ability to partner successfully with a wide range of stakeholders and manage expectations
- Self-starter with critical thinking capabilities; ability to deal with ambiguous situations successfully without constant direction/manager intervention
- Exceptional listening skills with the ability to gather, document, and execute on business requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality output
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.