The Director leads all of Customer Delight service operations as well as accompanying operational functions. Will lead multiple agent teams and functions across multiple locations including Redwood City, CA, Providence, RI and longer term potentially other locations. Will have multiple service operations managers (who manage agent teams) and the Sr. Manager of Operational Excellence and Supportability Manager reporting into them.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Management of day-to-day support service operations
- Manage 2-3 managers who lead agent teams which span RWC, PVD and future locations and time shifts
- Agents will support both partners and end user customers
- Agents will be multi-channel across phone, chat, email
- Manage the operational functions that provide leverage to the service operations team (e.g. training, QA, systems etc...)
- Manage the customer experience/supportability function that helps to onboard new partners and improve customer experiences
- Hiring, training, coaching and development of a high performing team
- Define and refining workflow and procedures for the support team to ensure high quality service delivery
- Long term support strategy definition
- Being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company
- Attend management meeting
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ years of experience in customer support or similar company operations function
- Demonstrated success in leading customer support teams, especially in a fast paced, innovative company that has used new, modern support channels.
- Embraces change and is a master at leading a team through change
- Strong sense of empathy and highly self-aware
- Expert coach who has a passion for developing their team and their managers.
- Leader who has significant experience managing and coaching managers
- Able to maintain calm and patience
- Strong communicator who is able to inspire, collaborate with and influence the broader organization
- Authentic, humble, curious and a self-starter
- Ideally based in Providence or Boston but can also be based in Tempe, AZ or Redwood City, CA. At least 50% travel is required.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes