We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support WePay with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This candidate must be driven by a first class goal to make a substantial and valuable impact to WePay.
A successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen and deliver flawless work output. Daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals.
What You Will Do
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars
- Coordinate logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
- Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events; including catering and transportation
- Expense Management – Process invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
- Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s for the Segment/Region Head
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations including printing and binding for client meetings
- Work cooperatively with administrative assistants and facilities team, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
- Lead and coordinate in adhoc projects as requested
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
What We Are Looking For
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of G-suite, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities (i.e. calendar management)
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management
- College degree is a plus
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes