As a RISO (Risk in Support Operations) Agent, you will act as the frontline team for risk, compliance, and chargeback related inquiries through various channels and will be primarily responsible for handling and resolving the trust & safety related inquiries from our internal teams and external partners.
In this position, you will constantly be faced with challenging and interesting inquiries. Every day will present new challenges. You will have an opportunity to expand your skills and be able to determine your future career path.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handle partner and merchant risk related inquiries that come in through email, chat or other channels in the future
- Answer inquiries within stated SLA’s and volume metrics
- Collaborate with Customer Delight and Risk teams to find resolutions or follow proper escalation path as needed
- Analyze payments, settlements, and accounts for legitimacy, compliance risk and credit risk
- Identify fraud patterns and trends
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Customer Delight or Risk, or 6 months in a Compliance-related function
- Strong critical thinking and deduction skills
- Strong business writing and verbal skills
- Strong customer empathy and deep care for customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Team player who can collaborate well within/outside the team
- Be agile and able to deal with ambiguity
- Be relentlessly resourceful, driven and curious
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes