What You Will Do
- Design and develop platform security solutions including encryption, key management, services and systems security, authentication, security monitoring
- Enhance the security posture of internal development tools and infrastructure
- Take a leadership role in working across the company on security projects and provide security guidance on a constant stream of new projects and technologies
- Enable use of security features in frictionless manner for other developers and customers
- Responsible for developing security training and awareness for our software engineers
What We Are Looking For
- 8 + years of security software engineering experience
- Experience designing and implementing software systems including experience designing security solutions for operating systems, applications and distributed systems
- Experience in systems security, cryptography, key management, network security and applications security
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills, ingenuity and the ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas and collaboration at the various levels of the organization
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute or App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience bootstrapping trust into large distributed systems
- Understanding of Cloud-based authentication and key managementDeep knowledge of PKI-based systems and TLS deployments
- Strong experience with TCP/IP networking and security concerns, including DDoS
- Experience in Java, PHP, Python or other programing language
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.