WePay, a Chase Company, is looking for a Sales Engagement Manager to join our Field Technology Services team. The Sales Engagement Manager will play a critical role in managing partner expectations on assigned projects as well as guide the conversations with both WePay and Chase’s Executive teams.
As a Sales Engagement Manager, the right individual will be responsible for guiding integration projects using their technical knowledge and project management experience. The individual will be required to manage partner requests for custom functionality and be creative in helping the integration team solve for complex requirements. We need someone who understand the task level details of the integration and who is able to report high-level summaries to project sponsors.
What You Will Do
- Understand the platform and payments ecosystem to identify problems and position creative solutions for our partners
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best architect the proposed solution and exceed customer expectations
- Gather functional and business requirements from the partner and translate into related solution design documentation or proposals.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements integrating WePay utilizing Project Management best practices
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success
- Communicate task level details in summary form to partner and internal executives
- Work with the product management to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases
- Work with sales and marketing management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices and service packages.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
What We Are Looking For
- Familiarity with project planning tools
- Comfortable selling to Enterprise Customers
- Technical background with Product Management experience
- Understanding of Web Services and API
- Customer facing experience
- 2+ years in a technical role
- 2+ years in a project management role
- BS in CS or equivalent
- PMP, CapM or equivalent training preferred
- Masters in Business Admin preferred
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes