Combining the best of Silicon Valley Fintech and JPMorgan Chase services, WePay is poised to help more people in more ways than ever before… with impact like no others. Now we need to effectively convey our go-forward value proposition - and that’s where you come in. WePay seeks a talented Product Marketing Manager who’s excited to play a big part in bringing to life our differentiated product messaging strategy and executions.
This is your chance to think big and bold, and also to make it real as you get hands-on in creating messages, programs, and content targeted at key personas - working with a committed team of marketers as well as our co-founders and great people in Sales, Account Management, and Product Management. Along the way, you’ll have vast opportunity to stretch and grow, and to have a great time, while profoundly helping small businesses and consumers financially via the WePay’s offerings.
What You Will Do
- Own positioning and messaging for select products big and small
- Generate target customer insights and serve as expert and loud voice of the customer
- Leverage internal analytics to unearth / develop data that can further support our marketing messaging
- Lead the development omni-channel product marketing strategies
- Build out and execute campaigns with compelling narratives and reasons to believe
- Measure and report performance of initiatives
- Share key insights and implications with an eye for still greater results next time
- Own sales and account management tools and collateral for the products under you
- Work closely with many functions involved in each product, including influencing others with your strategic, customer-need-backed thinking
- Become expert on several key competitors and consistently share observations, learnings, and implications so WePay can act as warranted
- Mentor and train others on the team – up, down, and around
- Be a leader beyond your role, a change maker & thought leader in the WePay community
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years experience in SaaS / software product marketing
- Proven track record crafting and conveying product narratives to different audiences
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple workstreams in a deadline-focused organization
- ‘Can do’ attitude with bias to learn and succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Proven collaboration, interpersonal, problem solving, and verbal & written communication skills
- BA or MA degree in business, marketing or a related field
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes