WePay is expanding the design team, looking for a Product Designer who can own feature designs from beginning to end. Our ideal candidate is a passionate designer who creates simple, intuitive UX and doesn’t compromise on beautiful pixel perfection. You must have out of school experience working in the industry and an online portfolio showcasing your visual works, preferably a dribbble profile. Product design UX & prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Framer, Miro, UserTesting (or their equivalent) are extensions of your creativity and design capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Driving your designs from concept flows/wires to beautiful visual design
- Creating low fidelity user flows / wireframes
- Design pixel perfect visuals
- Building prototypes, assisting in user research and usability testing
- Working collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and other designers
- Championing user-centric designs that build upon WePay’s exciting new brand and systems
- Experience leading or conducting user testing
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Adept working with engineering sprints in agile work environments
- Cross-platform and responsive design experience with web/mobile apps
- Real-world experience designing digital products and services as a Product Designer
- An impressive portfolio of visual design
- Expertise with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as InVision, Marvel, Proto,io, and Origami
- A self starter with natural curiosity about clients, their business challenges and end users
- San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work"
- Free lunch daily and fully stocked kitchen
- Free gym membership
- Free Caltrain pass
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes