Our Security team’s mission is to protect infrastructure processing billions of dollars in payments and protect our customer data. We strive to ensure that we provide low friction high-impact security controls across everything we do. As we continue to scale our security program, this role will focus on building and enhancing company-wide security detection and response capabilities. Your work directly impacts the way we protect our entire payments ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, implement and automate security detection and response strategies
- Define and implement additional detection capabilities or data sources to improve telemetry
- Detect, respond to, investigate and remediate security events, driving all aspects of a security incident response plan
- Perform retrospective analysis using network, host, memory, and other artifacts from multiple operating systems and applications
- Participate in enterprise-wide threat hunting operations
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience tuning, improving and devising new ways to collect signal, reduce noise, and identify suspicious events in an operational corporate and production environments
- Experience with log or data analysis, extracting salient data points to determine an event’s impact and root cause
- Broad exposure to many security disciplines and deeper understanding of models and principles behind core security concepts
- Experience with automating detective capabilities and orchestration tools
- Experience performing network and host-based forensics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes