What You Will Do
- Review and analyze transactions, accounts, and users for suspicious activity
- Draft alert investigations and escalations in accordance with standards and processes established to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorism
- Assist in building and fine-tuning our transaction monitoring rules
- Assist in making updates to desktop procedures
- Stay up-to-date with regard to BSA and AML regulations
- Maintain close communication with risk and compliance colleagues across the Company
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in compliance or fraud transaction monitoring is a plus (preferably in the payments industry)
- Knowledge and understanding of BSA/AML and USA PATRIOT Act principles
- Strong critical thinking and deduction skills
- Experience gathering and sifting through information with a sharp eye for detail
- Ability to solve puzzles and recommend solutions from limited information
- Experience in spotting trends and building processes to counteract them
- Knowledge of SQL queries or Microsoft pivot tables is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong writing skills with the ability to formulate and clearly articulate rationale behind decisioning
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.