WePay is growing rapidly and is actively searching to hire a product manager to drive new capabilities for our Developer Experience and API's. We pride ourselves on working closely with our partners to understand their needs and develop solutions to meet them. You’ll get to know our partners and translate their needs into elegant solutions. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of new products and features.
As part of the API and Developer Experience product team, you will be an evangelist for the Developer of Platform clients, using our platform and ensure we are creating an experience that they love.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Set the KPI's for your area and ensure we have all the metrics needed.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers.
- Contribute to the product roadmap.
- Help build business cases for new products and features.
- Work closely with engineering in a scrum agile environment.
- Be a voice for the developers who use our platform.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Knowledge of developer platforms highly desirable.
- Must have hands-on experience writing SQL queries.
- Proven track record of bringing new features to market.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes