WePay, part of the J.P. Morgan Chase brand and suite of global products and services, is seeking a senior leader to join our Revenue Organization as the Director of Field Technology Solutions. WePay’s mission is to empower small business through frictionless access to world-class software and financial services. WePay offers a fast -paced, innovative, startup-like environment with the advantage of being part of a global company driven to deliver substantial value to employees, customers, and shareholders.
In this role, you will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with WePay’s current and future partners by demonstrating and presenting the value of WePay’s products, services, and thought leadership in payments for platforms. Additionally, you will be responsible for partnering with various other product and implementation teams across J.P. Morgan Chase to deliver the full value of the firm to our clients. Leveraging the power of J.P. Morgan Chase, WePay can offer partners and small businesses full-service solutions that help them grow their business.
As the Director of Field Technology Solutions, your goal will be to improve the positioning of our potential integrations to drive the most revenue for our partners (thereby driving revenue for us). If you are motivated by wanting to understand a large number of business use cases and enjoy being able to apply technology to solve business problems, then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate for this role will have prior, client facing experience in the payments industry as well as exceptional program management and relationship management skills. A background in product and/or technology will be a strong plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead and drive engagements with enterprise clients. Work to drive strategic initiatives with these clients while understanding their needs and ensuring that our interests are correctly represented while ensuring the delivery of strategic projects
- Continually seek to improve and simplify the client on-boarding experience; contribute to high NPS scores as well as achieve time to money/launch objectives
- Interface closely with Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Product teams and deliver compelling business cases to clients for how our solutions will benefit their online business
- Meet with client technology and business stakeholders and deliver solution recommendations with a clear business benefit to the client, while ensuring a quality of integration that drives a mutual benefit with WePay
- Own the client on-boarding experience and implementation of signed deals, end-to-end (across WePay and Chase)
- Problem solver, team leader, relationship builder and strong communicator Interact directly with executive leadership to evangelize digital product solutions both internally and externally by meeting with key partners, driving conversations and giving presentations
- Thought leader that can identify opportunities for innovation and engagement with clients and work with the product management team to document, evangelize and implement these opportunities
- Attract, develop, and motivate a team of high-performing Sales Engineers, Implementation Engineers and Post Sale Engineers; continually educating your team and seeking innovative solutions for improving your teamEnsure that your team has the support that they need to be successful as well as providing direct coaching and guidance on a day to day basis
- Engage with Product, Support, Sales, Operations, Legal, Security, Engineering, and every single other department as necessary to make your customers successful on our platform
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelors of Arts or Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- 10+ years leading and developing teams in a fast-paced, client facing environmentExceptional client and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution capabilities
- Understanding of the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- Confident influencing and engaging with a highly skilled and experienced audience including C-level executives
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the WePays APIs, payments, and experience building mobile apps.
- Strong team leadership ability is required and prior experience as a direct manager of teams is strongly preferred
- Ability and desire to teach Sales Engineers, Integration Engineers and Implementation Managers
- A strong understanding of the new business sales cycle, as well as experience in the technology areas relevant to WePay’s market
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes