Here at WePay, compliance is an integral part of our service offering. We are looking for an Associate Manager of Compliance Policy Analytics who can use data and harness its potential to build the right stories and influence stakeholders from an AML, Sanctions and KYC standpoint.
This individual will have a great impact in enhancing the Compliance culture within our Company. Additionally, this individual will work directly with the team to help build a trusting environment for our customers and partners by mitigating suspicious payment activities. The Associate Manager, Compliance Policy Analytics will report directly to the Manager of Compliance Policy.
This role offers significant professional growth and learning opportunities in an innovative, growing payments company. This individual will expand their compliance knowledge and help build programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Expertly query data and perform analyses to architect metrics, identify and escalate concerning trends, solve problems, and impact business decision making
- Advise on the development of policies, features, creation and calibration of rules relevant to compliance risk management
- Work with other Risk & Compliance leads, including the broader firm, to provide strategic planning on team goals
- Collaborate closely with the AML, Sanction and CIP Operations teams to maintain policies and procedures applicable to the team, including iterating on existing workflows to streamline and add efficiency
- Partner with analytics, detection and data science teams to aid in the development of reporting metrics and champion innovation in fighting financial crimes within the ecosystem
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Expert in writing advanced SQL queries and experience constructing stories from data (required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transactional compliance reviews or compliance policy development or compliance analytics roles (preferably in a payments or FinTech company)
- Strong Excel skills, including in building pivot tables
- Strong writing and critical thinking skills
- Experience gathering information with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience synthesizing large quantities of information and making judgment calls about its treatment
- Ability to solve puzzles and recommend solutions
- Experience spotting trends and building processes to counteract them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment, with the ability to deliver outstanding results
- Self-starter who can perform with minimal direction
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes