What You Will Do
- Expertly query data and perform analyses to architect metrics, identify and escalate concerning trends, solve problems, and impact business decision making
- Advise on the development of policies, features, creation and calibration of rules relevant to compliance risk management
- Work with other Risk & Compliance leads, including the broader firm, to provide strategic planning on team goals
- Collaborate closely with the AML, Sanction and CIP Operations teams to maintain policies and procedures applicable to the team, including iterating on existing workflows to streamline and add efficiency
- Partner with analytics, detection and data science teams to aid in the development of reporting metrics and champion innovation in fighting financial crimes within the ecosystem
What We Are Looking For
- Expert in writing advanced SQL queries and experience constructing stories from data (required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transactional compliance reviews or compliance policy development or compliance analytics roles (preferably in a payments or FinTech company)
- Strong Excel skills, including in building pivot tables
- Strong writing and critical thinking skills
- Experience gathering information with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience synthesizing large quantities of information and making judgment calls about its treatment
- Ability to solve puzzles and recommend solutions
- Experience spotting trends and building processes to counteract them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment, with the ability to deliver outstanding results
- Self-starter who can perform with minimal direction
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.