WePay is seeking a motivated Accountant to be a part of the WePay Controllers team within the Chase Controllers function. This position will directly support the WePay Controller and will require frequent, collaborative partnership and communication with functional groups across WePay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be part of product Controller’s team in executing and maintaining robust controls and policies compliant with “Audit Ready All the Time” culture, with a focus on continuous improvement:
- Contribute to developing, documenting, and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Legal Entity Risk Control Self-Assessments, and User Tool/Model governance.
- Collaborate across functional groups to achieve complete financial system integration of WePay and JPMC
- Perform Accounting duties in GL, AP, Monthly/Daily Journal Entries, Maintain Accounting Records, Monthly Reconciliation, and Month-End Close
- Ad Hoc Analysis and certification of various General Ledger accounts
- Research of outstanding items and adjustments
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years’ of experience in GL, AP, and AR accounting required.
- Experience working within a large organization or banking environment preferred.
- BS in Accounting/Finance degree preferred.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious individual – has the courage to challenge existing processes and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of NetSuite system and motivated to learn new systems.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes