WePay is rapidly growing and actively seeking a Senior Product Manager to power our growth as the preferred payments partner for the platform economy. Do you have a passion for conceptualizing and creating innovative payments products and solutions for marketplaces and SaaS providers? If so, then the Senior Product Manager, Payments role might be the perfect fit for you! Come discover your fit with WePay and how good it is here building the future of payments and fintech.
As a Senior Product Manager, Payments you will define the strategy for payments and manage the product end-to-end, ranging from enabling our partner to integrate via APIs all the way to managing the technical integrations with our key partners (banks, processors etc). An intimate knowledge of payments combined with a strategic vision will be essential to success.
You are going to focus on innovating, building exceptional products and optimization. You have to understand payment needs to craft the best-in-class experiences to delight our customers. At WePay you have the ability to learn about a broader span of payments and you will demonstrate that payments expertise across our organization. You will gain deep expertise in multiple areas related to payments, including credit card processing, POS, ACH, Interchange Plus Pricing, International Markets, Reporting & Reconciliation, Risk and Compliance. You will also get a deeper understanding of our customers across various verticals - SaaS business management tools, crowdfunding and marketplaces.
What You Will Do
- Deeply understand our customers’ needs for taking payments, how well our current solution addresses them, and how the competition compares
- Develop, articulate, and sell the vision for taking payments, and the strategy to get there
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Create business cases for new products and features
- Define product requirements, create user stories, clearly articulate acceptance criteria for payment use cases
- Set the OKRs and ensure all key metrics are tracked
- Serve as liaison between WePay and payment processors/card networks
- Review Payment processor and card network technical specs
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers
- Work closely with engineering in a scrum agile environment
- Educate and evangelize payments within organization
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- 4+ years working in payments and in-depth knowledge of product and technology used for payments processing
- Experience working with Processors/ Credit Card Processing/ POS systems / Card present / EMV a plus
- Experience with Interchange Plus pricing, knowledge of payment processing fees and reconciliation desirable
- Hands-on experience writing SQL queries
- Proven track record of bringing new products to market
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty
- Excellent presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes