WePay delivers exceptional user experience to a wide range of merchants because of its innovative risk and machine learning technology. This level of user experience is delivered via software platforms that merchants use to run their business. WePay’s risk engine is powered in part by the wide array of predictive data passed by platform partners through our Risk API’s. Platforms use WePay’s suite of Risk, Compliance and Operations Services, to offer a great payment service and experience under their own brand, without needing to build all the associated technology and capabilities themselves.
The Product Manager, Risk Infrastructure is responsible for building out our next-generation risk technology that will enable WePay’s 10x growth over the next 3 years. This technology will be used by WePay internally and by platform partners for their Risk and Trust & Safety needs.
What You Will Do
- Build the next generation of our core risk engine including risk data model, account linking, signal engine, machine learning pipeline, and rules engine
- Integrate risk and compliance decisioning into the DNA of our overall product
- Dramatically increase the speed of iteration of new signal generation and machine learning
- Work closely with engineering through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Educate and evangelize risk within organization
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience of working closely with engineering to build highly scalable data systems and engage in design discussions to build large stable platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Previous technical product management background a plus
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus
- Familiarity with Fraud & Risk management solutions a plus
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes