What You Will Do
- Build the next generation of our core risk engine including risk data model, account linking, signal engine, machine learning pipeline, and rules engine
- Integrate risk and compliance decisioning into the DNA of our overall product
- Dramatically increase the speed of iteration of new signal generation and machine learning
- Work closely with engineering through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog
- Educate and evangelize risk within organization
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience of working closely with engineering to build highly scalable data systems and engage in design discussions to build large stable platforms
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Previous technical product management background a plus
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus
- Familiarity with Fraud & Risk management solutions a plus
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.