WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, pursue, and push through to closing high-value opportunities for WePay
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospect platform partners focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
- Evaluate WePay product capabilities to form a solution to meet client needs and drive revenue
- Create and execute relationship-based calling plans for longer term opportunities
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Function as a business partner to stakeholders across JP Morgan Chase, Chase Treasury Services, and Chase Merchant Services
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years payment industry experience, preferably with complex multiparty aggregation or channel relationships
- Sales and Business Development experience with technology firms
- Individuals who act with integrity and ethics
- Ability to articulate complex technical capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with complex payment models and building strategic initiatives with clients
- Track record of exceeding goals/quotas
- Powerful communication skills
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and in a changing environment
- Fun and pleasant to work with, focused on collaboration to win, who will support their teammates
- A sales professional who is inspired by the impact they and their company create for their clients
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.