Are you passionate about analytics, data and using it effectively to identify problems and provide insight? Are you excited about getting your hands dirty with large volumes of data, while building narratives and strategic recommendations to support key decision-making? Then the Associate Manager of Compliance Analytics position with WePay may be the right role for you.
The Associate Manager of Compliance Analytics will be part of the Risk and Compliance team, which plays a critical role in contributing to WePay’s compliance programs and their effectiveness, by providing insight into their functions with key metrics. In this role, you will get to shape WePay’s compliance program, as well as decide and design the metrics that will shape and help the Compliance team support WePay’s growth.
In this position, you will constantly be faced with challenging and interesting data problems. That means, no two days are the same. The individual who joins this team will have a chance to work in the areas of risk product, policy, compliance, detection, and analytics. You will have an opportunity to expand your skills and be able to determine your future career path.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Act as a key driver to identify and report on key compliance metrics
- Build innovative dashboards and other reporting tools to support the compliance and controls teams and its initiatives related to AML, sanctions investigations and account verifications
- Provide quantitative insights into effectiveness, efficiency, areas of improvement on new and existing compliance initiatives
- Partner closely with various stakeholders to develop a comprehensive understanding of the domain and develop relevant metrics and reporting
- Present results and recommendations to upper management and executive teams
- Train, develop and mentor compliance team members on data analysis and rule-writing skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field of study such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, applied mathematics etc. Masters preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in the payment, finance or related industry with focus on compliance analytics and/or reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experienced with Tableau, Chartio, or other data visualization and BI tools
- Working knowledge of how internet payments and payment compliance
- 3-5 years of experience in quantitative analytics, building dashboards and analytic solutions, A/B testing, etc.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in using SQL, SAS, python (or other scripting languages) and/or related analytic tools
- A team player who works well with teams across the company driving towards a common goal
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes