As a Relationship Executive at WePay you will develop or maintain long-term sustainable relationships at our strategic technology clients and internal business partners. Utilizing your internal and external relationships you create business opportunities and develop sales strategies and service offerings that enable business and revenue growth.
The right candidate will have strong account planning skills and project management skills in order to manage multiple opportunities and present account strategies to the WePay leadership team on growth opportunities. This individual will collaborate with extended business partners such as technical account management, marketing, product and banking colleagues who will be critical to the success of your client partnerships. We need someone who will operate with the highest ethical standards, maintain a positive attitude and strive for excellence.
This role requires travel 25-30% of the time.
What Impact You Will Have:
- Manage C-Level Relationships
- Manage a portfolio of up to 10 client relationships with focus on growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain account plans for assigned portfolio
- Consult with your clients on best practices for integrating payments into their software to create a revenue line of business
- Develop and present account plans on a quarterly basis for top 5 partners; bi-annually for remaining partners.
- Identify and manage Cross Firm Opportunities
- Take business opportunities from conception to execution. Ability to negotiate business terms to maximize revenue and negotiate contract terms
- Lead planning and preparation of business reviews with clients
- Lead in cross functional teams
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years as a relationship manager with proven record of execution, account growth, value selling and competitive positioning.
- Highly polished individual that demonstrates a genuine interest in collaboration, innovation and improvement
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with senior executives at start up companies as well as established companies
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, budget planning, manage projects and utilization of relationship executive account planning tools
- Working knowledge of payments (card present and card not present) as well as SaaS environment is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes