What Impact You Will Have:
- Manage C-Level Relationships
- Manage a portfolio of up to 10 client relationships with focus on growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain account plans for assigned portfolio
- Consult with your clients on best practices for integrating payments into their software to create a revenue line of business
- Develop and present account plans on a quarterly basis for top 5 partners; bi-annually for remaining partners.
- Identify and manage Cross Firm Opportunities
- Take business opportunities from conception to execution. Ability to negotiate business terms to maximize revenue and negotiate contract terms
- Lead planning and preparation of business reviews with clients
- Lead in cross functional teams
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years as a relationship manager with proven record of execution, account growth, value selling and competitive positioning.
- Highly polished individual that demonstrates a genuine interest in collaboration, innovation and improvement
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with senior executives at start up companies as well as established companies
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, budget planning, manage projects and utilization of relationship executive account planning tools
- Working knowledge of payments (card present and card not present) as well as SaaS environment is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.