WePay is rapidly growing and actively seeking a Product Manager to power our growth as the preferred payments partner for the platform economy. Do you have a passion for conceptualizing and creating innovative payments products and solutions for marketplaces and SaaS providers? If so, then the Product Manager, Payments role might be the perfect fit for you! Come discover your fit with WePay and how good it is here building the future of payments and fintech.
As a Product Manager, Payments you will define the strategy for payments and manage the product end-to-end, ranging from enabling our partner to integrate via APIs all the way to managing the technical integrations with our key partners (banks, processors etc).
You are going to focus on innovating, building exceptional products and optimization. At WePay you have the ability to learn about a broader span of payments and you will demonstrate that payments expertise across our organization as you build your expertise with us. You will gain a deep expertise in multiple areas related to payments, including credit card processing, POS, ACH, Interchange Plus Pricing, International Markets, Risk and Compliance. You will also get a deeper understanding of our customers across various verticals - crowdfunding, marketplaces and SaaS business management tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Learn and understand our customers needs for taking payments, how well our current solution addresses them, and how the competition compares, helping to drive innovations in payments products with us.
- Develop, articulate, and sell the vision for taking payments, and the strategy to get there.
- Serve as project liaison between WePay and payment processors/card networks.
- Review Payment processor and card network technical specs.
- Define product requirements, create user stories, define acceptance criteria for payment use cases.
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers.
- Help manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog.
- Create business cases for new products and features.
- Work closely with engineering in a scrum agile environment.
- Educate and evangelize payments within organization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or similar.
- 1+ years working in payments and a detailed knowledge of product and technology used in banking systems.
- Ideally experience in working with Processors, Credit Card Processing, POS systems, Card present EMV a plus.
- Experience with Interchange Plus pricing and knowledge of payment processing fees desirable.
- Hands on experience writing SQL queries.
- Proven track-record of bringing new products to market.
- Strong analytical skills & technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes