WePay, a Chase company, is rapidly growing and actively seeking a Product Manager to power our growth as the preferred payments partner for the platform economy. Do you have a passion for conceptualizing and creating innovative payments products and solutions for marketplaces and SaaS providers? If so, then the Product Manager, Payments POS role might be the perfect fit for you! Come discover your fit with WePay and how good it is here building the future of payments and fintech.
You will be driving new capabilities for our POS mPOS Payments offering. We pride ourselves on working closely with our partners to understand their needs and develop solutions to meet them. You’ll get to know our partners (external and internal) and translate their needs into elegant solutions. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of new products and features. As part of the POS Payments Product team you will help shaping the future and ensure we are creating an experience delighting our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define product requirements, create user stories, define acceptance criteria for POS, mPOS use cases.
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customer.
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog.
- Create business cases for new products and features.
- Work closely with engineering in a scrum agile environment.
- Educate and evangelize POS within organization.
- Be the voice of our customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Ideally, experience in working in Payments industry with Processors, Credit Card Processing, POS, mPOS systems, Card present EMV.
- Open to Engineer or Developer candidates desiring to move into product management or currently having some excellent Product Management experience to point to.
- Strong technical background combined with business acumen with a customer-delight attitude.
- Proven track-record of bringing new features to market.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Adept interpersonal ability and effective in communication, influential with people, teams and partners to drive results, consistently demonstrating strong presence in their presentation skills
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes