WePay’s API’s provides a flexible and robust payments system that seamlessly integrates into the software platforms of our customers while shielding them from fraud. You’ll be working with some of the best engineers in the world on a number of end-to-end projects building, maintaining and re-writing entire front end projects from scratch.
Your work on our dashboards and check-outs will impact millions of users by helping create the world’s most innovative and functional SAAS payment system all while shielding users from risk and fraud, solving one of the biggest problems in e-commerce today. Your code will power some of the biggest and fastest growing online platforms in the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Working knowledge in Python or Java
- Ability to work in the full-stack (comfortable switching between the front and back-end)
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Be able to take complete ownership over a bug, feature, or entire project and drive it to completion
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone.js, React, etc.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Restful API design and implementation
WHAT IS EXPECTED IN THE INTERVIEW?
We want to see your problem-solving and analytical skills. Be prepared to write good, clean, scalable code. You don’t need to know our entire stack, but we’re looking for practical experience, someone who can solve production problems in the cloud. Our hiring processes might include:
- Online Code Challenge
- Recruiter Phone Screen
- Technical Phone Interview with an Engineer
- On-site Interview
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes