We are passionate about building great software and looking for like-minded individuals who share this passion and who are continuously looking to learn and grow.
Our small (and rapidly expanding) front end engineering team is responsible for working closely with our customers and engineering teams to deliver cutting edge user-interfaces and dashboards that enable our innovated payment system and services to be utilized by some of the biggest and fastest growing software companies in the world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks such as React, Redux Angular, Backbone, etc.
- Ability to work in the full-stack (comfortable switching between the front and back-end)
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- Be able to take complete ownership over a bug, feature, or entire project and drive it to completion
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with LESS or SASS
- Restful API design and implementation
- Working knowledge in Python or Java
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
WHAT IS EXPECTED IN THE INTERVIEW?
We want to see your problem-solving and analytical skills. Be prepared to write good, clean, scalable code. You don’t need to know our entire stack, but we’re looking for practical experience, someone who can solve production problems in the cloud.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes