WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Aptitude to learn, solve challenging problems and a passion to deliver great user experiences
- 3+ years product management experience building SaaS products for businesses, with a strong track record of success
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria for engineering teams
- Experience creating wireframes to communicate concept and product ideas
- Experience working on accounting, reconciliation and/or business intelligence systems
- An obsession with customer research, product fidelity and user experience
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, finance, or a related field
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in Payments (credit card/eCheck/POS).
- Experience in working with Processors/ Credit Card Processing/ POS systems / Card present.
- Must have prior experience working on certification with payment processors.
- Knowledge of Financial Services Messaging (ISO20022 standard/ ISO8583 / XML schemas).
- Hands on experience writing SQL queries. Ability to analyze and query (SQL) payment data as required.
- Prior experience with Chargeback processing a plus
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives in a fast paced agile environment.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Working At WePay
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments.
WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.