WePay is seeking a Sales Engineering Manager to support our direct sales team. You will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with WePay’s current partners by leading and building a team of Sales Engineers who demonstrate and present the value of WePay’s products, services, and thought leadership in payments for platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Hire, coach and drive a high performance team to deliver against assigned goals
- Manage performance and key talent closely ensuring that we are taking the necessary actions to retain top talent and manage performance at all levels
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies
- Work to improve the WePay sales methodology and processes effectively, including development of product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our partner’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Work with Regional Sales directors with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Build technical expertise in WePay products including APIs, partner and Merchant Interfaces, our Mobile SDKs and readers and provide consultative guidance to our partners
- Be a hands on manager and understand the platform and payments ecosystem to identify problems and generate creative solutions for our partners
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Manage relationships with product teams & decision makers both internally and externally
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A degree Bachelors of Arts or Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience, 5+ years as a sales engineering manager or a senior business value/insight sales engineer
- Understanding of the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the WePays APIs, payments, and experience building mobile apps.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes