WePay is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer for it’s field technology services team supporting our direct sales team. You will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with WePay’s current partners by demonstrating and presenting the value of WePay’s products, services, and thought leadership in payments for platforms.
As the Senior Sales Engineer, your goal will be to improve the positioning of our potential integrations to drive the most revenue for our partners (thereby driving revenue for us). If you are motivated by wanting to understand a large number of business use cases, and enjoy being able to apply technology to solve business problems, then this is the role for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our partner’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Understand the platform and payments ecosystem to identify problems and generate creative solutions for our partners
- Build technical expertise in WePay products including APIs, partner and Merchant Interfaces, our Mobile SDKs and readers and provide consultative guidance to our partners
- Manage relationships with product teams & decision makers both internally and externally
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Understanding of the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the WePays APIs, payments, and experience building mobile apps.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes