Providing an amazing technical support experience to our partners is a priority that WePay takes pride in doing. In fact, we’ve even won an award for Best Customer Service Department of the Year!
WePay has expanded its world-class Customer Service team all the way to the East Coast; Providence, RI to be exact. We’re looking for a caring and action-oriented advocate that can work autonomously to educate and assist the end users of our largest partners. It’s your chance to grow with an established company as it expands to other countries, join a team of smart and fun people, and wake up on Monday morning knowing that you’re going to be doing something meaningful.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide technical support to platform partners and their development teams through email and outbound calling
- Maintain a 24-hour response service-level agreement while managing 40-50 in-depth product inquiries per week
- Triage incoming support inquiries efficiently between engineering, account management, sales, and support departments
- Be an expert in WePay’s products, acting as a technical resource to support our internal teams
- Represent the customer and partner voices to the rest of WePay
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with online payment processing
- Ability to read and interpret JSON requests parsed in a number of programming languages (Java/PHP/Ruby/Python)
- Experience with and knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience with SQL query statements and Boolean operators
- Experience working with bug tracking software in an Agile environment
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Paid Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes