WePay delivers exceptional user experience to a wide range of merchants because of its innovative risk and machine learning technology. This level of user experience is delivered via software platforms that merchants use to run their business. WePay’s risk engine is powered in part by the wide array of predictive data passed by platform partners through our Risk API’s. Platforms use WePay’s suite of Risk, Compliance and Operations Services, to offer a great payment service and experience under their own brand, without needing to build all the associated technology and capabilities themselves.
The Group Product Manager: Risk & Machine Learning Infrastructure, is responsible for building out our next-generation risk technology that will enable WePay’s 10x growth over the next 3 years. This technology will be used by WePay internally and by platform partners for their Risk and Trust & Safety needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build the next generation of our core risk engine including risk data model, account linking, signal engine, machine learning pipeline, and rules engine.
- Integrate risk and compliance decisioning into the DNA of our overall product.
- Dramatically expand and upgrade WePay Risk API's.
- Dramatically increase the speed of iteration of new signal generation and machine learning.
- Build the foundation for “level 5”’ risk decisioning.
- Expand our portfolio of risk technology patents.
- Hire and lead team of Product Managers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep insight and experience building risk systems.
- Strong track record of innovation and impact.
- Strong understanding of machine learning.
- Experience building highly scalable systems.
- Ability to define systems by their API interfaces.
- Ability to inspire and influence technical teams.
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
WePay, a Chase company, is the payments partner to the platform economy. It has uniquely enabled Constant Contact, GoFundMe, Meetup, and more than 1,000 other B2B and B2C platforms to provide integrated payments processing without compromising on their user experience or taking on risk and regulatory exposure. WePay is a two-time honoree on the Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies list before its December 2017 acquisition by JPMorgan Chase & Co., and has earned recognition on San Francisco and Silicon Valley "Best Places to Work" lists for an open, supportive culture that focuses on delighting customers and employees and offers all the usual perks (free lunch daily, subsidized gym membership, Responsible Time Off, etc.).
You can find more information at wepay.com.
To all recruitment agencies, WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes