Better merchant experiences
- Flexible, low-friction sign-up with less data required up front
- Fully integrated, user friendly payments workflow
- Powerful fraud protection leads to fewer chargeback disputes
- Faster, more responsive support — tier 1, tier 2, self-service, human operator
Better payer experiences
- More payments options: all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express+ direct bank transfer
- Payments status alerts and notifications
- Fraud detection — fewer fraudulent merchants leads to greater trust
- Integrated UX leads to greater than 94 percent checkout conversion rate
Better experiences for you
- Full business reporting: costs, performance, transaction level data
- Full implementation support and a shorter go-to-market window
- Tier 2 support from our award-winning Customer Delight team
- Dedicated account managers available for clients above X in monthly volume
Our API provides functionality for every user interaction where money is involved.
Customized risk for your platform
Not every platform's risk needs are the same. That’s why our risk management system is customizable. Pass whatever data you know about your users with our innovative Risk API, and we’ll use it to make better risk decisions. That means a higher fraud catch rate with fewer false positives.
Our payments system is customizable to match your desired user experience. Whenever a user interacts with WePay, you control what that interaction looks and feels like.
Customization options available:
- New merchant onboarding
- Checkout forms
- Confirmation emails
- Customer support emails
- Credit card statements
- Mobile transactions
User Onboarding Merchants
- Instant onboarding: Board new merchants with less information upfront
- Easy account provisioning: Create merchant accounts automatically behind the scenes
- KYC API: Quickly gather required user data on your own terms
Drive mobile conversion on your platform or facilitate in-person commerce under your brand with our suite of turnkey mobile solutions.
- Apple Pay on the Web: One touch checkout on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Android Pay on the Web: Streamlined checkout on Android mobile devices.
- Payment Request API: Let customers store card details in the web browser for fast checkout.
- Mobile Point of Sale: Mobile card reader that works seamlessly within your software.
- Settle to bank account
- Settle on a schedule, or as payments are made
- Settle funds by check — automatically generate, print and mail paper checks to merchants.
Some payments processors can only tell you when a card has been declined, but not how or why. WePay is different. Our transaction-level reporting gives you granular data about how money is moving through your platform.
Modern development tools
WePay is easy for developers to work with:
- RESTful API
- Extensive documentation
- SDKs for PHP, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, Java, and many more
- Mobile SDKs to simplify app development
WePay offers your platform world-class payment security features without additional overhead.
- Highest level of PCI security
- Tokenization for card data
- Multi-factor authentication
Compliance with payments regulations can be tough, but WePay makes it easy.
- No need for a money transmitter licenses
- WePay prints and mails required tax documents to merchants (1099-K)
- We monitor all transactions to ensure compliance with OFAC and other regulation
WePay provides functionality for everything your platform needs related to payments. And we do it in a way that's completely free of risk, easily.